Event Timing and Management Services
Run the East is proud to offer a full range of race timing services to races in North Carolina. We offer professional chip timing, using the latest technology from IPICO Sports, the official timing system of the Road Runners Club of America and the system used by many of the world's largest races.
In addition, we also offer manual (pull-tag) scoring services to smaller races to save costs.
Our professional staff has been timing races since 1999 and has extensive experience timing a wide range of events, including local 5K races, NCAA cross-country meets, triathlons and large regional events with thousands of runners.
Services included in our timing packages:
- Promoting your event online and to thousands of runners on our e-mail list
- Preparation of race bibs and chips
- Online registration setup and management
- Complete finish line setup, including chute and large display clock
- Training of registration and finish line volunteers
We also offer several ways to make your race stand out, including:
- Inflatable start/finish arch for a professional-looking finish line
- Big screen TV with scrolling results providing instant results to runners
- Announcer PC which allows an announcer to announce runners' names as they finish
Contact us today for more information on how to take your event to the next level with our professional timing services.
In addition to timing races, Run the East offers comprehensive, professional event management services. Our team has managed numerous successful events and has what it takes to make your next event successful.
Event management services include:
- Complete event management and production
- Course design & measurement
- Design & printing of entry forms and other promotional materials
- Preparation of race budget and timeline
- Volunteer job assignments
- Web site design and social media marketing
- Sponsorship planning
- Race day coordination of course, volunteers, etc.
Contact us for a custom solution that will ensure your next event will be a huge success!
Run the East proudly offers the latest in chip timing technology from IPICO Sports. Our system is based upon dual-frequency RFID technology that overcomes the limitations of conventional reader-talk-first timing systems. In addition, this technology results in virtually no interference and higher read rates than many competing technologies.
The IPICO Sports timing system is the official system of the Road Runners Club of America and is used at some of the world's largest races, such as the BolderBOULDER (over 50,000 runners).